Are you a creative person? Then, advice join an advertising agency to utilize your innovative skills.
In the present competitive world, here any organization, be it entertaining, manufacturing or service provider can not hope to survive without propaganda to attract the customers and increase the sale of the company.
The knowledge of new and existing products like cars, cosmetics, drinks, health, domestic appliances and so, can be obtained through the advertisements of these products in electronic and paper media. But just placing the advertisement in these media is not enough unless they are innovative in nature, well constructed with contents and beautifully designed, to attract the attention of the viewers and customers.
These reasons make it necessary that the Advertising Resume should show innovative nature, technical expertise and new ideas to popularize the product of the company.
Sample Advertising Resume
12, Kings Street, California
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspiring, to be a successful Advertising Manager, in the world class Advertising Company
- Well Versed with market ideas
- Analytical skills
- Innovative with new ideas
- Adjustable quality
- Possessing excellent technical skills in designing and programming
- Bachelor of Arts from St. Georgia College in 2001.
- Mass Communication degree from St. John University, Texas in 2003
- Master of Business Administration from Illinois University in 2005
Daily News, in 2006
- · Researched about readers opinion by phone calls and emails
- · Designed logos for the advertisements
- · Wrote contents on Advertisements
Creative Advertising 2007- present
Assistant Advertisement Manager
- · Contacting regular customers daily by phone calls and email
- · Making new clients
- · Assigning and distributing duties to subordinate Ad. Executives
- · Preparing Daily Reports
- · Maintaining Data Base of the clients
- · Achieving Targets
- · Designing Logos and writing contents for the advertisements
Additional and Technical Skill
- · Efficient in Microsoft Word Package
- · Advanced knowledge about software Designing and Programming skill
- · Excellent communication
- · Proficient in English and French Language
- . Good writing and typing skills