The Certified Public Accountant has the responsibilities of handling multiple tasks like making of Income Tax reports, offering advices and suggestions to many individuals, corporations and small business houses. The other functions include costing, auditing and business record keeping. The Certified Public Accountant should be well versed with latest legal legislative, regulatory and accounting necessities.
Due to such proficiency in account implementation and management, the person applying for the job of Certified Accountant, should have thorough knowledge in this field and an expert to handle these functions efficiently.
The following sample resume will guide you to prepare your own Certified Public Accountant Resume:
Houston, Texas 77034
To attain, highest proficiency in the accounting field as Certified Public accountant
Proficient in Public Accounting
Expertise in Financial Analysis, taxation and reporting.
Good at planning, budget preparation and auditing
Glenn & Cell Inc. – 1990 to present
· Managing and controlling, auditing and business record keeping work.
· Maintenance of general ledger accounts
· Proficiently analyzing and looking after finance and accounting.
· Introduced, accounting and payroll Software’s in the various accounting departments of the company
· Control general ledger closing and opening balances, and maintenance.
· Supervise and analyze all areas of accounting and finance. Implemented software’s for accounting, payroll and manufacturing departments.
· Successful put into practice occasional audit checks as efficiency accounting measures.
· Imparted training to subordinate auditors in audit field
· Performing basic business record keeping, auditing and also do consulting work.
Education & Certification
Bachelor of Commerce from Texas University in 1983
Master of Commerce from Illinois University in 1986
CPA from Harvard Business Institute, Illinois in 1990
Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
Good knowledge of accounting software’s
Proficient in Microsoft Word, M S Excel and M S Power Point