An Automotive Car Auto sales manager looking after sales and sales account management, unhealthy should possess progressive skills for retaining the existing accounts, sales promotions and acquiring new accounts.
His main functions are formulation of sales and marketing strategies, increase sales avenues and maintain customer relationship. He should be analytical and proficient in competitive analysis. Knowledge about automotive and manufacturing is, his added skills. He must devise and implement plans for higher revenue generations.
To be a successful automotive sales manager, he must be educated in science stream and must have completed Business Administration and hold a degree in engineering.
Automotive Car Auto Sales Manager Resume
21, Milford, Massachusetts- 2030409
Home Phone- 252 4504215
Aggressive and result oriented automotive sales professional with proficiency in sales and account management in the automotive industry.
• Possessing exception leadership skill, provide superior customer service and problem solving.
• Possess Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent track record of achievements in building and retaining customer relationship.
• Efficient, in working of Microsoft Office Package.
• Able to achieve higher responsible positions and generated higher revenue for the organization.
Further Accomplishments include:
• Development of new business and negotiation of contracts
• Business Consulting, Marketing Strategies and International Sales Management Promotions
• Management of Accounts and Strategic Planning
• Leadership quality in superior customer service and Project management
• Relationship and strategic partnership management
Columbus Auto Manufacturing Co. Texas 2002 to present
Automotive Sales Manager:
Engage in automotive accessories’ sales and marketing. Created national sales account base with active sale strategies and marketing programs.
Sales of car auto engine spares – Support Product Development Manager, Administrative Staff and manufacturers’ consultants in sales and marketing operation for automobile accessories
Assist setting policies for the organization, fixed goals and devised ways for business growth.
• Managed to increase the sales by more than $ 2.3 million in less than 3 years.
• Able to penetrate international product sales due to the recruitment, as a Sales Consultant.
Global Auto Accessories Manufacturing Co., Illinois 1997 to 2002
Auto Accessories Sales Manager – Brake Systems: Worked for increased sale of Brake system parts by following aggressive marketing strategies. Manage to form, alliances and strategic partnership with retailers, distributors and suppliers. Establish various accounts for rapid growth of sales.
• Signed Contract with Larson Car Manufacturing Co, for the supply of brake parts to their manufacturing division.
• Started negation with Columbia Auto, Albania Motors and Robin-Clifford Automotives, during economic slow down.
• Introduced new selling division in West Coast auto accessories market.
• Increased sales by 150% from the 1996 baseline.
• Introduced sales training programs for field sales representative and customers.
Education and Achievements
Best Sales Performer award successively from 1998 to 2001
Honorary Membership award from Illinois Motor Manufacturers Association
Bachelor in Science from St. George University, Illinois in 1990
Masters in Business Administration in from Teaxas University in 1997