MBA resume example of MBA strategic Marketing Executive, no rx having experience as Product marketing Manager.
His expertise includes:
- Team Leadership
- Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- New business development
- Product development and Management
He has experience in various sectors like pharmaceutical, telecommunication and software.
Education preferred for such strategic marketing professional is MBA in marketing.
Product Marketing Manager Resume Example
231, East 51 Street,
Home (315) 525- 5102
Highly efficient, creative marketing professional armed with rich experience of 16 years in software, pharmaceutical, consumer products and telecommunication. Highly, efficient in the formulation and implementation of sales and marketing plans. Expert in client and customer relationship, building public relations and new business development. Demonstrate strong leadership skill and problem solving capabilities.
New Business Development / Client Relationship Development /
Public Relation / Financial Planning / Market and Industrial Analysis / Branding / Leadership Quality / Relationship Management / Product Development
Lucas Health Care Inc., Texas, 2003 to present
Devised, develop and executed marketing operations in health care division. Articulated marketing strategies, created brand visibility, introduced innovative training schedules and plans, interacted with consumers and conducted market research for organizational business growth.
- Started product promotions and saw to its inception.
- Conducted market research, prepared financial report, and formulated marketing strategies, which generated $ 3.5 million in sales.
- Enhanced sales figure to $ 5 million over the previous year sales figure of $2 million.
- Organized national and regional trade and road shows for brand visibility and sales growth.
- Liaison with media and advertising agencies for brand promotions.
- Carried out active public relation for marketing promotions.
Global Technology, Pittsburg, 1999 to 2003
Implemented 2 million budgets and led a team of 8 members in design and execution of Healthcare Plus software application marketing in Mid West Region. Formulated marketing and training plans and interacted with customers for marketing.
- Increased the annual revenue by $ 3.2 million.
- Able to garner market share by 5%
- Started creative websites for higher brand promotions.
- Trained Healthcare Plus software users.
Rimmel Inc., London 1997 to 1999
Consumer Products sales and marketing for European Division
Introduced body care products e-marketing plans and saw for its successful implementation in the in Europe and South Africa. Distributed company products to retailers, distributors and consumers and started hectic advertisement campaign for brand promotion.
- Increased customer base and generating additional sales growth by 65%.
- Effectively carried out e-marketing negotiations throughout Europe and South Africa by formulating policies and guidelines.
- Improved the quality of e-marketing by devising innovative ways.
- Popularized the brand of the company extensively by making it household name in these regions.
- Motivated and led a team of 15 members’ sales professionals.
Nippon Inc., New York
Sport Marketing Manager 1994 to 1997
Carried out active survey on the easy walk shoes on common people and formulated policies for deep market penetrations. Devised “Walk-easy” campaign banner, which was implemented in State Games inauguration, which promoted health care message, ‘comfortable walking for good health’. Effective use of natural resources eliminated $2 million in plastic wastes.
Masters of Business Administration in Strategic Marketing, from Institute of Marketing & Strategic Science, Illinois, in 1994
Bachelor of Science from Lockheed Science College, Ohio, 1989
Certification and Awards
Honorary Member, Health Club, Illinois
Executive Member, Ohio Marketing Association
Awarded best Brand Management certificate from Rimmel Inc. in 1996
- Microsoft Word Package
- Outlook & Internet Savvy