Reverse Chronological Resumes are most commonly used resume formats, buy cialis which helps the reader to gain knowledge about the professional background of the job seeker.
The resume example written in reverse chorological formation of sales professional, ask having 14 years career experience in Sales Management, shows his job title in the current job held, to allow the potential employer to find the job applicants position immediately.
These details are followed by a list of his qualifications like key account management, business development and so on, which stretches to the span of 14 years sales career.
The resume shows his experience of most current job first in order and subsequently other experiences are shown in chronological reverse order. Education and Technical expertise are shown under separate sub heading after professional job experience.
21, Pine Street, Arlington, VA 12530
Home: (555) 325-4571
Sales and Sales Management professional
Proficient District Sales Manager with a 14 year work experience in achieving sales goal objective and revenue generation by training and formulating sales strategies to achieve desired sales result. Hold efficiency in client management, team building and sales closing.
Core Competencies includes:
Team Building / Negotiation & Sales Closing/
Budgeting and P & L / Client Relationship Management/
Cost Containment /Training & Staff Development
Maryland Departmental Stores, Maryland, 2004 to present
District Sales Manager
Effectively supervise the operation of 10 departmental stores, dealing in consumer durables with annual sales figure reaching to $ 3 million. Successfully motivated sales professional by effective trainings and formulating sales strategies to achieve sales objective and organizational growth. Interact, with Department Manager on HR and sales related issues.
- Increased the efficiency of staffs with training programs, which enhanced turnover.
- Reduced workforce and managed turnover optimization with lesser personnel.
- Trained managers on P & L tracking system to obtain company goal.
- Assisted HR to recruit high caliber sales professionals.
- Negotiated with Consumer based group in Maryland.
- Formulated sales strategies which increased monthly sales to $3 million from meager $ 1.5 million.
- Designated for Best Sales Professional award for achieving highest sales in 2007.
Jerry & Jerry Inc., Washington DC
Territory Manager, 1998 to 2004
Controlled a team of 17 sales professionals and optimized sales performance by training and formulating effective sales strategies. Recruit, highly qualified sales personnel to enhance sales turnover. Identified and selected two qualified sales staff and groomed for the post of Assistant Sales manager. Fixed sales targets and formulated strategies to reach organizational goal by motivating sales persons. Introduce procedures for cost and budget control.
- Managed to build highly efficient sales team
- Trained and motivated team members for enhance sales and obtain organization objective.
- Negotiated and closed sales deals, which generated additional revenue of $ 1.5 million.
- Awarded best District Manager Certificate for 5 years in succession.
Education and Training
B.S. Business Administration, University of Texas, 1998
(Specialization in Marketing and HR)
Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Outlook and Internet