Vice President has very important job role in any organization. His responsibilities include high level management, buy management of products, and design, for maximum visibility, planning sales & marketing strategy and to look after the successful operation of the business.
It is his duty to see that all the staffs are well trained for the maximum optimization of their caliber and customer interactions. He should be very efficient in client management, presentation and sales deal closing.
The resume of Vice President should include all his professional skill of Sales and Marketing. He should also highlight his implementation of market strategy and achievements of market targets.
1521, West 52 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Highly experienced professional, having very good knowledge about marketing strategy, market analysis, team build ability and many years experience in sales and marketing, offering qualitative services in management and administration field. Capable to select, motivate and train customer oriented staffs. Efficient in negotiations, presentations and sale closings.
- Budget and Account Management
- Leadership quality and efficient in team building.
- Analytical Skills
- Efficient training modules, devised by self, for training of the sales staff and employee.
- Proficient in contract negotiations and sales closing
- Adept in promotional activities
- Sufficient knowledge about marketing strategy and sales support
Global Publishing House, Washington 2003 to present
Vice President Marketing
- Enhanced publishing house annual sales by 25% with net revenue earning up by 35% as compared to previous years figure.
- Sales increased by $250,000.
- Formulated policies for account receivables from 30 days to 15 days.
- Organized frequent training to customer related employees for higher efficiency in customer dealings.
- Managed to sign contract with prominent national marketing group, Zenith International for distribution in West coast and Mega Gas Enterprise Pte Ltd, Singapore.
- Introduced various promotional schemes for business growth.
Larson Ads. Consultants 1999 to 2003
- Doubled the annual sales figure by $150,000, which is increase of 20%.
- Managed 300% hike in 4 years sales figure.
- Procured Ad assignments worth $125,000
- Able to gain confidence of the clients for wider coverage of their ads.
Masters of Business Administration in Marketing from Oxford University in 1995
Bachelor of Science from Stafford College, Dallas in1993
Mass Communication Degree fro St. George College, Texas in 1991
Additional and Technical Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skill
- Leadership Quality
- Language known English, French and Spanish
- Graphic Tools: Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash
- Microsoft Office Package
- Window Operative System