The resume of Territory Manager Marketing should show job expertise and experience in Sales Account.
The sales professional should possess skills, unhealthy such as:
• National Account Management
• Analysis of Market
• Design of the Sales Proposal
• Reseller Management
• Contract Negotiation and Closing
• Consultative Solutions
• Sales Territory Management
• Sales and Business Development
Territory Manager Marketing Resume Example
Well experienced sales professional in medical field. Skilled in market research, negotiation and sales closing, Better judgment to understand competitors strategy and formulated sales policies to stay ahead. Developed new sales account by managing successfully existing accounts. Possess excellent communication skill and proficient in relationship management and consultative solutions. Motivate sales professionals to achieve higher sales figure.
Area of Core Competencies
Client Relations / Relationship & Account Management / Negotiation & Presentation / Problem Solving Strategy / Sales and Training Programs / Consultative Solutions
Global Inc., Lancaster PA, 2001 – Present
Territory Manager Marketing
Cultivate client relationship by serving clients across residential, road and transport, industrial and commercial markets while working in present concrete pillar manufacturing unit. Interact, with contractors in development of pillars that hold safety and cost effectiveness with special emphasis on productivity.
• Able to generate order worth $3 million by servicing existing clients and developing new cliental base.
• Care about client concerns and satisfy them with solutions.
• Successful in retaining existing clients and winning back lost clients by effective consultative solutions.
• Penetrate competitor market by effective sales strategy and motivating sales representatives to achieve sales goal.
• Awarded Sales Proficiency award for excellence in sales and revenue generation.
Radcliff Manufacturing Co. New York, 1997 – 2001
Formulate strategic sales policies in marketing of building construction solutions. Led a team of 12 sales professionals for business growth, by providing motivate sales training to generate revenues. Consult with contractors for continue improvement of the quality.
• Achieved record sale of $ 2.5 million by improving stagnant sales figure of $ 1 million in previous year 1996, sales figure.
• Awarded Golden Sword of the company for best sales performance
• Motivated sales professionals and generated revenue of $21.75 million for the organization
• Managed to create new Accounts in the East cost, which added revenue of $1 million.
• Promoted as Sales Operational Manager to service National Accounts.
AS Degree in Business Administration (Major – Management, Minor – marketing), Texas University in 1995
Miller Heiman Strategic Course from St. George College of Strategic Science, Illinois, 1997
Microsoft Word Package, Outlook, Computer Hardware and Macintosh software